The regional nodes that collaborate within Clinical Studies Sweden identify joint national challenges. The nodes collaborate in ‘development initiatives’ to find solutions to these.
The development initiatives, funded by the Committee for Clinical Studies, can be implemented in various ways, such as pilot studies, inquiries or projects, depending on what the achievement aims are. The results of the development initiatives are implemented, disseminated and used in various ways. They may consist of procedure developments, templates, networks, etc., which simplify the work of clinical studies. The administration of the support developed is usually handled by the nodes.
Completed development initiatives
- Standardised process for contracts between sponsors and principals
- Cooperation on quality systems and work processes
- Support measures for clinical studies in medical devices
- Information on clinical studies on medical devices
- Mapping and needs' analysis of clinical studies training
- National data collection system
- National standard R-RCT
- Research subject survey
- Statistics and follow-up on clinical studies
- National website for clinical studies
- Implementation of cooperation on quality systems and work processes