The development initiatives operated within the framework of the collaboration Clinical Studies Sweden aim to find solutions to common national challenges. The development initiatives shall contribute to the long-term goals of the operation, take into consideration the mandates and responsibilities of other public agencies and make proposals for how the prerequisites for conducting clinical studies in Sweden can be improved.
The development initiatives are initiated and managed by the regional nodes and financed by the Committee for Clinical studies.
Completed development initiatives
- Standardised process for contracts between sponsors and principals
- Cooperation on quality systems and work processes
- Support measures for clinical studies in medical devices
- Information on clinical studies on medical devices
- Mapping and needs' analysis of clinical studies training
- National data collection system
- National standard R-RCT
- Research subject survey
- Statistics and follow-up on clinical studies
- National website for clinical studies
- Implementation of cooperation on quality systems and work processes