Karolinska Trial Alliance
Karolinska Trial Alliance (KTA) is the regional node for Region Stockholm and Region Gotland.
KTA is a clinical research function that works to facilitate the implementation of clinical studies in Stockholm-Gotland.
Development initiatives at national level
The regional nodes both run and participate in joint development initiatives at national level.
Karolinska Trial Alliance participates in the projects:
- Coordination of feasibilities
- Statistics and follow-up of clinical studies
- Information on clinical studies on medical devices
- Implementation of cooperation on quality systems and work processes
- National network for research nurses - prestudy
Read more about the national development initiatives in progress.