Forum Uppsala-Örebro is the regional node for the regions Dalarna, Sörmland, Värmland, Uppsala, Örebro, Västmanland and Gävleborg.
The task of the regional nodes is to collaborate with and support all the actors involved in clinical studies in the healthcare region.
Development initiatives at national level
The regional nodes both run and participate in joint development initiatives at national level.
Forum Uppsala-Örebro leads the projects:
- National standard R-RCT
- National network for research nurses - prestudy
Forum Uppsala-Örebro participates in the projects:
- Coordination of feasibilities
- Statistics and follow-up of clinical studies
- National data collection system
- Research subject survey
- Implementation of cooperation on quality systems and work processes
Read more about the national development initiatives in progress.