Forum Southeast is the regional node for Region Kalmar County , Region Jönköping County and Region Östergötland.
Forum Southeast has the task of supporting, reinforcing and facilitating the implementation of clinical studies in Sweden’s south-eastern healthcare region.
Development initiatives at national level
The regional nodes both run and participate in joint development initiatives at national level.
Forum Southeast leads the project:
- Information on clinical studies in medical technology
Forum Southeast participates in the projects:
- Coordination of feasibilities
- Statistics and follow-up of clinical studies
- Implementation of cooperation on quality systems and work processes
- National network for research nurses - prestudy
Read more about the national development initiatives in progress.