Forum South is the regional node for Sweden’s southern healthcare region, covering Region Skåne, Region Halland (southern part), Region Kronoberg, and Region Blekinge.
Forum South’s central support organisation is located at Lund University Hospital, Region Skåne. Local support functions are available at the R&D units within each region.
Development initiatives at national level
The regional nodes both run and participate in joint development initiatives at national level.
Forum South leads the project:
- National ECD system, storage of captured data and national randomising service
Forum South participates in the projects:
- Coordination of feasibilities
- Statistics and follow-up of clinical studies
- Information on clinical studies on medical devices
- Implementation of cooperation on quality systems and work processes
- National network for research nurses - prestudy
Read more about the national development initiatives in progress.